Saturday, August 13, 2011

Salutashions!

Greetings, men! With college football season coming soon upon us, and now that I've figured out what a computer is, I thought it would be a superb time to start an Interweb blog: The Coach Lisperer. When I'm not tweetering, calling in to Kentucky Sports Radio, or coaching stuffed animals in my bedroom, I'll be here posting my thoughts and advice on life through my dishtorted lens of Notre Dame football. Soon you'll find audio clips, rants, pep talks, and even videos of my old timer antics, so stay tuned!

As a member of Lou's Legion, I expect nothing less from you than 110% effort! NO SHLACKING! Everything on this site is to be read in my inimitatable, sprinkler shooting voice.

If you have a topic you'd like to see your beloved Coach tackle, please feel free to comment and suggesht your suggeshtions.

1 comment: